Wednesday 23 May 2012

oopsie

Called into Suzicraft 2day to pick up my stuff for my next DT project and while I was there the delivery of Liquid Pearls came in. I sat and built the stand and arranged all the pearls in colour order...yes Im sad, minus the 10 bottles that I bought, well at £2.25 a bottle would be rude not to, it did take me a while as I would like them all but I think Mr C wouldn't b too happy if I had come home with them.

Heres what I came home with :) The limited addition Spring Inks were a must as was the cardmaking mag that had just arrived. This SplodgeAway DT is costing me a fortune...but Im loving all the challenges and products that Im getting to use for them.

Harry enjoyed eating biscuits and and trying to crawl around on the floor and even attempted to get under the table. It was lovely to see Freda it seems ages since Ive seen El Dimps tho...I miss her, but I will see everybody on Saturday night when we go for a meal and a few (did I say a few I mean lots and lots) of drinks afterwards. So glad my daddy has got the kiddiewinks on saturday night. Id b lost without that man I really would.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yeahhh we can't wait for saturday, can't believe I have no liquid pearls. Looking forward to seeing your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the new liquid pearls! x

    ReplyDelete