Tuesday 17 April 2012

So yet another tantrum from the boy this morning all because he forot to get a book out the car he wanted to take to school with him! Hes starting to wear me down now!

Harry and I called into Suzicraft 2day, there was a class on so spied a few peeps while we were there, didnt get 2 speak 2 them much as they were all busy crafting! I miss the classes but I cant take Harry with me hes getting too old 2 just come with me now :( and as much as I love going and doing the classes its not fair on him and for every1 else when he starts 2 get bored and cries!

I had a long catch up with one of my longest and bestest friends lastnight...we dont get to see eachotha as much as we should and its sad that were drifting apart! We are going out for a meal on friday night with the rest of the people who use 2 work with us...the last time we were all out was jan last year! So should be fun and Im looking 4ward 2 seeing every1 :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment